A successful leader is a man of actions, not just his title. He can move people effectively just by his behavior, mindset and skillset. Interestingly enough, all leaders have a distinct walk and body language that is unique to them. For better or worse, our body language actually communicates our attitude and feelings much louder than words. As we are all judged in the first 5 seconds, why not align your non-verbal language with what we preach to be truly effective? Once you learn to walk the talk – literally – others cannot help but follow. You will become a truly successful leader who will not only change your team and your company, but the entire world. As first impressions matter, refining your body language will ALWAYS help you achieve all that you want.
Olga is a top international fashion model who has walked in most major fashion shows in Milan, Paris, New York & Tokyo for over 10 years. She will show you how to put your talk into your walk using her invaluable experiences from auditioning all over the world and helping others do the same. In just 2 hours, you will learn everything you need to know about how to communicate effectively using your body language to work for you, depending on TPO (time, place and occasion). In addition, you will learn to walk like a Homme Fatal. In other words, Olga will help you to perfect your walk for all important occasions in your life – both business and personal. Get ready to up your game and be truly successful!
Extended videos here.
In this program, you will learn to:
– Improve your executive presence
– Correct your bad habits
– Accentuate your good habits
– Engage your audience using body language
– Be truly impactful and unforgettable
1. 15 min: Examination of your walk and posture with postural exercises
2. 30 min: Basic walking with habit correction
— Break —–
3. 65 min: Do the Walk! (inclusive of Olga’s demonstration for each)
a) Casual walk
b) “Mr. President” Executive walk
c) Homme Fatal walk
4. Special Bonus #1: Before & after videos with Olga’s cues
5. Special Bonus #2: Short video of exercises you can do everywhere to improve your walk and your overall physical appearance.
Fee: 50,000 JPY + tax
Location: Theory Music Studio
〒151-0062 Shibuya-ku, Motoyoyogichō, 6−2 ドルチェ元代々木1F
* Please wear casual, comfortable clothes/sportswear with everyday shoes & bring a pair of business shoes with a suit to your lesson.