Walking in high heels can be a struggle for anyone, let alone also trying to make it seem elegant and natural at the same time. In fact, so is walking in flat shoes or in sneakers for that matter. Due to our posture, (bad!) habits and/or lack of physical activity, we can easily attract the wrong kind of attention. However the reverse is possible, too; once you perfect your walk for various occasions, you will up your game in every area of your life. As first impressions matter, refining your walk will ALWAYS help you as most of us don’t know how to walk in our shoes properly.
Olga is a top international fashion model who has walked in most major fashion shows in Milan, Paris, New York & Tokyo for over 10 years. In fact, she has had to walk in shoes that were often too small for her or even with broken bones during her career, all while keeping a smile on her face. She will teach you everything you need to know about how to walk depending on TPO (time, place and occasion), including learning to strut like a Femme Fatale.
You will also receive secret bonus tips curated especially for this Program. In just 2 hours, you will learn that walking is not just about a heel-to-toe movement but a series of complex movements requiring attention to many details simultaneously. You will learn to hide all of your imbalances, project a better overall image, and attract attention in all the right ways. So, get ready to let your walk reflect who you are and turn some heads! After all, who wouldn’t want to be comfortable in her shoes?
1. 10 min: Examination of your walk and posture
2. 30 min: Body Warmup Exercise, Ankle & Feet Stretch & Strengthening Exercise
3. 80 min: Do the Walk! (inclusive of Olga’s demonstration for each)
a) High heel, elegant walk
c) Femme Fatale seductive walk
4. Special Bonus #1: Before & after videos with Olga’s cues
5. Special Bonus #2: Short video of exercises you can do everywhere to improve your walk and your overall physical appearance.
Fee: 50,000 JPY + tax
Location: Theory Music Studio
〒151-0062 Shibuya-ku, Motoyoyogichō, 6−2 ドルチェ元代々木1F
* Please wear leggings & bring a pair of high heels as well as a mini or mid-length skirt for the lesson.